Don’t settle for an ill-fitting or damaged garment. If it is too big or too small, torn or frayed, bring it to us. Whether it’s a slight adjustment or a major repair, our tailors, with over 20 years of experience, can help. Our top-quality equipment and materials and decades of combined experience allow Classic Alterations to make it right for you every time. Classic Alterations can tailor all of the below (and more).
- Hemming of dresses, skirts and pants
- Letting out and taking in of dresses, skirts and pants
- Shorten or lengthen pant or skirt hem
- Taper unlined pant legs
- Shorten sleeves on shirt/coat/jacket
- Take in or let out waistband of pants or skirt
- Nip in fabric around hips on pant, skirt or dress
- Replacing a zipper
- Replacing buttons or fasteners (not zippers)
- Repairing fabric tears
- Patching jacket elbows
- Repairing and altering leather jackets and pants
- Repairing quilts
*Prices vary based on type and extent of repair.